Alright y’all, I’m pulling this tag from what the log had to say! Overall a good tag, I gotta go through my TBR to weed stuff out more!
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Here we go!
Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
Yes yes yes yes I’ve still been meaning to read this so bad.
Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel
I still absolutely need to read this.
Syllabus: Notes from an Accidental Professor by Lynda Barry
Meh, it’s still a cool concept, but I don’t think I’m as into it as I was before. I’ll take it off for now.
Kissing the Witch: Old Tales in New Skins by Emma Donoghue
Pretty sure there’s some lgbtq stuff going on here, so it’s gotta stay!
Kraken: The Curious, Exciting, and Slightly Disturbing Science of Squid by Wendy Williams
I’m pretty obsessed with cephalopods, so this also has to stay.