This is such a fun meme, I love it! It was originally created by Laura @ Reading in Bed and I pulled it from Rachel @ Pace, Amore, Libri. You go through the last 30 books you’ve read and note where they came from. Let’s see if I can actually remember where all of these came from…
1. Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson. Library.
2. At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen. Postal Book Club.
3. Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman. Library.
4. All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Siefvater. Physical ARC.
5. Fen: Stories by Daisy Johnson. Library.
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Gift.
7. Priestdaddy: A Memoir by Patricia Lockwood. Postal Book Club.
8. Warcross by Marie Lu. Library.
9. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Purchased from Amazon, eBook.
10. The Wild Girls by Pat Murphy. Library.
11. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 1 by Hayao Miyazaki. Gift.
12. Paper Girls, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan. Gift.
13. My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix. Postal Book Club.
14. Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz. Purchased from Amazon, eBook.
15. A Safe Girl to Love by Casey Plett. Library.
16. Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera. eARC.
17. Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin. Library.
18. Dancing After Hours by Andre Dubus. Purchased at used book sale.
19. Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O’Malley. Gift.
20. The Education of a Coroner by John Bateson. eARC.
21. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Library.
22. Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka. eARC.
23. The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Library.
24. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
25. The Meursault Investigation by Kamel Daoud. Library, eBook.
26. Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey. Gift.
27. The Stranger by Albert Camus. Library, eBook.
28. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Gift.
29. The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry. Purchased from Amazon, eBook.
30. Policing the Black Man edited by Angela J. Davis. eARC.
- 4/30 (13%) Purchased by Me
- 12/30 (40%) Borrowed from Library
- 3/30 (10%) From Postal Book Club
- 5/30 (17%) ARCs (1 physical, 4 eARCs)
- 5/30 (17%) Gifts
- 9/30 (30%) eBooks
This was pretty cool! I was actually expecting more library books, and more eBooks, so I guess my unofficial estimates were a little off. The books were all purchased prior to May, which is around when I got my library card. I’ve been surprisingly good about not spending money on books, although I did buy the hardcover version of Strange Weather at the Joe Hill signing (definitely worth it) and I do have a short list of books I am positive I want to own a physical copy of.
Please ping back if you do this, because I wanna see everyone else’s stats, too! It might be cool for me to start putting these stats into my monthly wrap-ups, what do you think?