I was tagged for the One Lovely Blog Award by the One Lovely Wendy (see what I did there? 😉 ) @ What the log had to say.
-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
-Share 7 things about yourself
-Nominate others (up to 15)
-Include this set of rules
-Inform your nominees
1. I have three tattoos and I really, really, really want some more. My first was a truffula tree from The Lorax, my second was a bundle of lavender, and my most recent was a nautilus. I have three or four more ideas in my head, but I need to find the perfect artists AND save up some money!
2. I have lived in New England (USA) my entire life, but I haaate the cold and the snow. I have absolutely no cold tolerance and often compare myself to a small lizard — I just want to lounge in the sun all day.
3. I got into baseball over the summer and went to around 10 MLB games between May and October. My sister and I are talking about splitting season tickets for next year because we both go so much that it just makes sense.
4. Jurassic Park is my FAVORITE movie. I love the first three with my whole heart and thought Jurassic World was a travesty to the series, but fine as a standalone movie.
5. I loOoOoOove cephalopods so much (note the nautilus tattoo). My apartment is filled with cephalopod paraphernalia and I have an aquarium membership (also split with my sister). People usually give me octopus stuff for gifts and send me pictures of anything tentacle-related they see.
6. I listen to podcasts whenever I’m walking somewhere and most of the day at work. I listen to a lot of podcasts. I can’t even tell you how much time I spend listening to podcasts.
7. I love snail mail. I love writing letters and sending people things and recently invested in a bunch of stickers to use for letters and cards!