- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. DNF.
- Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich. DNF.
- The Slow Regard or Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss. 4/5 stars.
- These Violent Delights by Victoria Namkung. 3/5 stars, review.
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins. 4/5 stars, review to come.
- The Sea Beast Takes a Lover by Michael Andreason. 3/5 stars, review to come.
- Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney. 4/5 stars, review to come.
- Like Water by Rebecca Podos. 5/5 stars, review to come.
- Oliver Loving by Stefan Merrill Block. 2.5/5 stars, review to come.
- Strange Weather by Joe Hill. 5/5 stars, review to come.
Books read: 8
Books DNF’d: 2
Average Rating: 3.81
- 1922  directed by Zak Hilditch. 3/5 stars, review.
- The Break-Up  directed by Peyton Reed. Rewatch, 3/5 stars.
- 13th  directed by Ava DuVernay. 5/5 stars.
- Lady Bird  directed by Greta Gerwig. 5/5 stars, review.
Movies watched: 4
Average Rating: 4.00
- November 2017 Releases
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance [review]
- Where Am I Now? [review]
- Where Do My Books Come From?
- One Lovely Blog Award [tag]
- The Fall for Books Tag
- Down the TBR Hole #9
- Burn, Rewrite, Reread #2
- 5 Star Predictions
Reading Goal Progress:
This month was VERY productive for me as far as reading goes, thanks to a spreadsheet that my friend Rachel created. I might give this spreadsheet its own post, detailing how it’s helped me prioritize my reading to get more done! This puts me at 64 books for the year, which is 14 books ahead of my goal of 50 and at 128%. I’m thinking I’ll probably get another 8-10 read in December, I have a few graphic novels I’d really like to get to and I have some shorter novels on this month’s TBR!
Personal Highlights (aka a photo dump of things I did this month):
Thanks for reading! How was November for you? Let me know in the comments. 🙂