Thanks so much to Danielle for the tag!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yup! When I was a kid, I used to read until I was too nauseous to continue. I guess I’d rather read and be miserable than not read at all, haha! Luckily, I don’t usually get carsick on the train, so I can read while commuting now.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
For me, it’s probably Joe Hill. His writing style includes a lot of dark humor, or humor in dark situations, and on top of that his writing is just tremendous.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter! 1. I’ve read it over and over and over. 2. It essentially raised an entire generation of people. 3. The stories within it are more interesting and complex.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
I typically carry a large purse with at least one book, a pencil bag, a personal journal, a book journal, my wallet, medications, a handkerchief, portable phone charger, earbuds, work ID/lanyard, gloves, and a few other small miscellaneous items.
5. Do you smell your books?
Maybe new ones sometimes, but not really anymore.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I love little illustrations in books!!
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Gonna agree with Danielle and say Twilight! I definitely loved it when I first read it, and then realized it was relatively… bad.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Ummm, nothing that I can think of off the top of my head!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Definitely one of the comics I have.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I write a little bit, but don’t see myself getting published. Anything could happen, though!
12. When did you get into reading?
I’ve aaaaalways been a reader.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Ummm, maybe Jane Eyre?
14. In school what was your best subject?
English or art.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I’d say thanks, and then probably put it in a Little Free Library. I’d be grateful for any gift.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Uhhhh, not sure.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I’m not a vlogger, so I don’t have to worry about this!
18. What is your favorite word?
Gosh, I have no idea.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies, they’re a lot more fun than vampires imo!
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Um, shapeshifters I guess?
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits! I love ghost stories [heart eyes emoji]
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Zombies, I’ve always loved them for some reason
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Depends on my mood, but usually action-packed with some love scenes.