I was tagged for the Unique Blogger Award by both Steph and Rachel. 🙂 Thank you both so much!!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
What is the lock screen and home screen on your phone? (I’m just curious)
Lock screen is my roommate’s cat and home screen is… my roommate’s cat. Different pictures. I just love this cat a lot, okay??
What’s something you were really into/obsessed with when you were a kid?
HORSES. I was THE horse girl. Also books, obviously. 😉
What was the best birthday you’ve had?
Last year! I threw a party at my apartment and most of my favorite people were there and there was pizza and drinks and youtube karaoke and lots of laughs. I’ll cherish that party forever. 🙂
Where’s the farthest place from home that you’ve traveled to?
Mexico! I went for a few hours once while we were staying in San Diego visiting family.
What is your favorite fictional relationship? Either romantic or platonic.
Potential spoilers for Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom and The Raven Cycle ahead???
I am currently OBSESSED with Jesper and Wylan right now. And Blue/Gansey also destroys me.
What is one food that your town/state/country is known for, and do you like it?
My general region is known for maple syrup, and I love it! My dad had a sap house set up when I was a kid and we made our own from the trees in our backyard (we lived in the woods).
- If you could have ANY (non-fictional) animal as a pet, which animal would it be? In this hypothetical scenario, there are no legal limitations and you are able to give them the best care possible.
- What and where is your ideal vacation?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
Please let me know if you do this so I can see your answers!