- The Art of Escaping by Erin Callahan. 3/5 stars, review to come.
- Emperor Mage by Tamora Pierce. 5/5 stars.
- Authority by Jeff VanderMeer. 4/5 stars, review.
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay. 5/5 stars, review.
- The Radical Element edited by Jessica Spotswood. 4/5 stars, review.
- The Body Is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor. 4/5 stars, review to come.
- Awayland by Ramona Ausubel. 3/5 stars, review to come.
- Dress Codes for Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens.
Books read: 7
Books DNF’d: 1
Average Rating: 4 stars
- It Comes at Night  directed by Trey Edward Shults. 2/5 stars.
- Wreck-It Ralph  directed by Rich Moore. 3/5 stars.
- Moon  directed by Duncan Jones. 4/5 stars.
- The Big Sick  directed by Michael Showalter. 4/5 stars.
- The Killing of a Sacred Deer  directed by Yorgos Lanthimos. 4.5/5 stars.
- The Descent  directed by Neil Marshall. 4/5 stars.
- Murder on the Orient Express  directed by Kenneth Branagh. 2/5 stars.
- The Descent: Part 2  directed by Jon Harris. 3/5 stars.
- February 2018 Wrap-Up
- March 2018 Releases
- Sometimes I Lie [review]
- The Merry Spinster [review]
- Ask Me About My Uterus [review]
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes: Day 1 [tag]
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes: Day 2 [tag]
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes: Day 3 [tag]
- Most Popular/Highest Rated TBR Books
Reading Goal Progress:
In March, I read 7 books, which puts me at a total of 24 books for the year. I’m 5 books ahead of schedule and at 32% of my reading goal for the year. 🙂