- All Out edited by Saundra Mitchell. 3.5/5 stars, review.
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton. 2/5 stars, review.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. 5/5 stars, review to come.
- The Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce. 4/5 stars, reread.
- Emergency Contact by Mary HK Choi. 5/5 stars, review to come.
- Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot. Library copy due back before I finished; wasn’t in the right mental state to read it.
- Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson. Audiobook; got about halfway through before I lost interest.
- Monsoon Mansion by Cinelle Barnes. Just not my cup o tea, but well-written.
- As I Descended by Robin Talley. Audiobook; at first I was like “yay, queer and disabled rep!” and then I was like “oh no, biphobia ahoy!” and looked at other reviews that confirmed I should stop reading.
- Wait, Blink by Gunnhild Øyehaug. The writing style wasn’t my thing and I dreaded reading it, even though there was nothing wrong with it.
- Beginning of a Hero by Charles E. Yallowitz. The writing was really not my thing.
Books read: 5
Books DNF’d: 6
Average Rating: 3.9 stars
- A Quiet Place  directed by John Krasinski. 4.5/5 stars.
- April 2018 Releases
- Awayland [review]
- Favorite Lesser-Known Books
- Down the TBR Hole #12
- All Out [review]
- The Liebster Award [tag]
- Down the TBR Hole #13
- Down the TBR Hole #14
- May 2018 Releases
Notable Posts By Others:
- Day of Silence 2018 by Alyssa @ Queerly Texan
- Let’s Discuss: Non #ownvoices Reviews by Avery @ Red Rocket Panda
Reading Goal Progress:
In April, I read 5 books, which puts me at a total of 29 books for the year. I’m 5 books ahead of schedule and at 39% of my reading goal for the year. 🙂
Monthly Photo Dump: