Thanks so much to Hannah for nominating me for this! Please go check out her blog if you haven’t already, she writes very good reviews. 🙂
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 things about me:
1. Last year I got into baseball and this year I am officially a Big Fan of baseball.
2. My favorite animals are every single cephalopod.
3. I love pretty much anything having to do with cryptids.
What did you study at university or what trade did you learn?
I studied Psychology for undergrad, which I kind of regret and kind of don’t. I sort of wish I had ended up focusing on English or Gender Studies, but I’m also glad my life has brought me where I am now so I’m ok with how things turned out. 🙂
What was your favourite book growing up? And why?
This is so tough! I’d have to say the Harry Potter series, because I re-read it so much. I found it really easy to lose myself in the story and the characters and could stay up all night reading them even after I already knew what happened. My answer could definitely change depending on age, but as whole I think Harry Potter is the right answer.
If you could live anywhere, where would you?
This is also difficult because I haven’t had the opportunity to travel much. Ideally, I’d still like to live in Austin, TX someday. I have several friends there and visited once for a week. It was really lovely and I feel like I didn’t even come close to scratching the surface of what I could do there. I’d also love to have a rural home in New England someday, but only if I had a job where I didn’t have to drive anywhere in the snow! It would be nice to work remotely from a little house in the woods. 🙂
What is the greatest place you have ever been?
Again, I wanna say Austin, but more specifically: the Castle Hill graffiti park in Austin blew me away.
Which book recently surprised you? (Either in a good or in a bad way)
A Head Full of Ghosts! I borrowed the audiobook on a whim and ended up totally loving it. I listened to most of it in just a couple days. I didn’t have much in the way of expectations, so I ended up being completely blown away by how good it was.
1. What’s your favorite animal?
2. What’s your favorite form of art, whether to create or to take in?
3. What’s the best inside joke you have with someone? Provide no context.
4. What’s your ideal vacation?
5. Who is your personal hero?