Okay, so I’ve been doing Down the TBR Hole for quite some time now and really loving it. BUT, it’s starting to feel a bit like a chore, which is why I’ve cut down on it. Luckily, Destiny decided to create a new similar-but-different feature that looks like loads of fun called TBR Lows and Highs! I’m really excited to try this one out. 🙂
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation of why you removed it
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
Not Now, Not Ever
I’m not (now, not ever) sure how this ended up on my TBR but the summary just doesn’t interest me and none of my friends have read it either.
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1)
I know this is pretty well-loved, but there are a few iffy reviews from people I trust and I’m not intrigued by the plot, so I don’t think I’d end up enjoying this one.
Knit One, Girl Two
I’ve heard this is cute and fluffy, but I just don’t think I’ll end up getting around to it!
Long Macchiatos and Monsters
Sounds kinda cute, but it sounds meh from the reviews. Another one I think I just won’t get around to.
The Ministry of Utmost Happiness
Unfortunately, I also don’t know why I added this one and I also think it looks like something that wouldn’t interest me.
One of my Goodreads friends added this and I thought it seemed like an interesting, potentially helpful, read.
The Boneless Mercies
Let’s be real, this was almost entirely a cover add.