Okay, so I’d been doing Down the TBR Hole for quite some time and really loved it. BUT, it started to feel a bit like a chore, which is why I’d cut down on it. Luckily, Destiny decided to create a new similar-but-different feature that’s loads of fun called TBR Lows and Highs!
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation of why you removed it
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
How to Be Human
This isn’t something I’d add to my TBR if I saw now, and no one I know has reviewed it. I’m trying to only keep books that I actively want to read, sooo.
I read very, very little poetry and the poetry I do read is typically personally recommended to me. I don’t know where this one even came from.
City of Saints & Thieves
This one isn’t calling to me, and it has pretty poor reviews by some folks I know.
Meh, another one I wouldn’t add if I saw now.
Everything That’s Underneath
I truly don’t know where I found this (Destiny??), but horror anthologies are fun, right?
This Mortal Coil
I’ve actually had this on my TBR for a while, but entered a giveaway for it recently and apparently had it re-added.