Okay, so I’d been doing Down the TBR Hole for quite some time and really loved it. BUT, it started to feel a bit like a chore, which is why I’d cut down on it. Luckily, Destiny decided to create a new similar-but-different feature that’s loads of fun called TBR Lows and Highs!
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation of why you removed it
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
One More Thing
I can see why this interested me at one point (I love The Office), but it just… doesn’t anymore.
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Everyone seems to love this and it sounds like an important book so I feel guilty removing it, but it just doesn’t seem like something that interests me.
Feel meh re-reading the blurb.
The Paths We Choose
Okay, how about I read the first book before I read the sequel.
Same as above: first book first, second book second!
There Is No Good Card for This
I saw a friend of mine was reading this and, having a lot of friends who have gone through trauma recently, felt like it would be a good thing to pick up.
I started the new season of Serial (the podcast) today, and apparently this book was the inspiration!