What’s the worst book you had to read for school?
This is going to sound like a cop out answer, but I don’t know! I can’t remember books that I’ve disliked reading for school, although I’m sure they exist.
Within your own country, where would you most like to visit that you haven’t already been?
San Francisco! It seems like such a nice place and I actually wanted to move there for a while.
What’s the best first line of a book you’ve ever read?
I have a really bad memory for stuff like this. Again, I cannot remember.
Do you have any tattoos and do you want any?
I have four (I keep forgetting and saying I have three, though)! There are definitely more I want, but I’m still deciding. Here are my current ones:
If you watch booktube, who’s your favorite booktuber? If you don’t watch booktube, what’s your favorite thing to watch on youtube?
I’m an ASMR fiend. I find the videos so relaxing and try to watch them most nights before bed. My favorites are Sophie Michelle and Karuna Satori.
Which classic do you think more people should read?
The Stranger! I’m not big on classics but I enjoyed it, and it’s pretty quick.
Would you like to work in the publishing industry, or do you prefer to keep books and reading strictly a hobby?
Part of me would like to, but I do think it would have a negative impact on my love of reading.
If you’re a writer, which author’s style do you think is most similar to your own? If you’re not a writer, which author’s style do you connect with the most as a reader?
I think I really connect with Joe Hill’s style, which is why he’s one of my favorite writers. I just find myself so immersed in his stories.
What’s your least favorite book cover?
I don’t even know how to begin to answer this. Since I recently read The Woman in Black and had to deal with the very bad movie cover, I’ll have to say most movie tie-in covers.
Who’s your favorite actor/celebrity?
My fav celebrity is Griffin McElroy, he’s an angel and he and his wife are honestly relationship goals.
- Do you listen to any podcasts? If so, what are your favorites?
- Do you genre hop when you read or do you tend to stick to the same genres?
- What’s the best movie you’ve watched so far this year?
- Earbuds or over-ear headphones?
- What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Do you have a hobby that not a lot of people know about?
- Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- What’s your favorite mythical creature?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Are you a pumpkin person?