Hey friends! November into December was kind of rough for me. Holidays are busy AND I’ve been extremely sick. It’s been very difficult to focus enough to get any reading or blogging done, which is why I’ve fallen off the map for a couple weeks. Hopefully I’ll start feeling better soon! I’m going to work my way back into blogging on my regular schedule (Tu, Th, Sat), but it’ll probably be a gradual effort since I’m still feeling pretty exhausted and sick. Thanks for your patience, and happy reading! ❤
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. 4/5 stars, review.
- Believe Me by JP Delaney. 3.5/5 stars, review.
Books read: 2 books (YIKES)
Average Rating: 3.75 stars
- TBR Lows & Highs #7
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Backlist TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Bookish Wishlist
- Shuffle the Music Tag
- Hamilton: My Broadway in Boston Recap
- Short-a-thon 2018
Reading Goal Progress:
This month, I read 2 books, which puts me at a total of 70 books for the year. I’m 1 book ahead of schedule and at 93% of my reading goal for the year.