What’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”Okoto enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
Ooooh, that’s a tough one… Probably Lucy from The Pisces, Daine from The Immortals series, and umm I’m blanking on a third!
- What’s one of your fave songs? (and share the clip if it’s got one!)
Right now one of my favs is Rich Life by Eric Nally!
- What’s your go-to book recommendation?
House of Leaves! But with the caveat that it’s somewhat intense and definitely a commitment. I’ve also been recommending Ask Me About My Uterus incessantly since I read it.
- List three things you are either grateful for, or that you like about yourself.
I like my eyes, my makeup skills, and my sense of humor! 🙂
- [Bonus/funny question] If you could take any animal and make it the size of another animal, what would you choose, and why?
Omg I want a snow leopard the size of a housecat so I can have it as a pet but also not get mauled!
- I’d eventually like to move to the southern US (I hate winter!).
- At one point I had four (4) cats living together under one roof.
- I used to be an avid horseback rider.
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- How often do you make music playlists?
- What’s the last book you were gifted?
- What are you looking forward to right now?
- [weird question] If you could switch places with one actor in any scene in any movie/TV show, which would it be?
Best Blog Posts
Here are just some of my recent favs! 🙂