Sooo August was an unusually productive reading month for me because I had an excess of free time where pretty much all I could do was read. I don’t expect more like this, but it was still a nice surprise!
- The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon. 4 stars, review.
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid. 4 stars, review.
- Dark Web by Kelvin Teo. 1 star, review.
- Typhoid Mary by Charlie Dalton. 3 stars.
- Amatka by Karin Tidbeck. 3.5 stars, review.
- We Went to the Woods by Caite Dolan-Leach. 4 stars, review.
- A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers. 4.5 stars, review.
- Her Name in the Sky by Kelly Quindlen. 3.5 stars, review.
- Our Year of Maybe by Rachel Lynn Solomon. 3.5 stars, review.
- The Perfect Wife by JP Delaney. 3.5 stars, review.
- The Good People by Hannah Kent. 2.5 stars, review.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness. 2.5 stars, review.
- Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson. 4 stars, review.
- The Only Girl in the World by Maude Julien. 4 stars, review to come.
- Pleased to Meet Me by Bill Sullivan. 4 stars, review.
- All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld. 3 stars, review to come.
Books read: 16 (!!!!!)
Average rating: 3.4 stars
- TV Shows:
- Bachelor in Paradise, 7 eps.
- The Great Food Truck Race, 6 eps.
- Barry, 9 eps. Did NOT realize how good this show was!
Notable Posts by Others:
- Jemma explains what endometriosis actually is. As an endo sufferer, I appreciate awareness-raising stuff!
My Month in Photos: