I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Destiny aaaall the way back in June, and I’m finally getting around to it! Definitely check out Destiny’s blog if you haven’t already, she is consistently posting great content!
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
- What was the last book you strongly disliked?
- Rebel Girls, which is a bummer because it had such potential!
- How does your star rating system work for your reviews (if you use one)?
- 5: Loved it
- 4: Really liked it
- 3: Liked it
- 2: Didn’t like it
- 1: Hated it
- Pretty simple!
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- Hmm, I’d say probably just pepperoni! Classic, and delicious. 🙂 I’ll fw most pizza toppings though, haha.
- Would you rather read a great plot with mediocre characters, or a boring plot with amazing characters?
- This is a great Q! I’d have to say a boring plot with amazing characters, for sure.
- How many books are you currently reading, and which one is your favorite so far?
- What was the last book review you posted?
- Growing Things and Other Stories by Paul Tremblay, unfortunately it didn’t quite live up to expectations.
- Do you prefer MG, YA, NA, or adult books?
- I would say right now I prefer adult, but I enjoy everything except MG (with exceptions!).
- Is there a popular author you’re NOT interested in reading anything by? (Elaborate if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Yes! I’m having trouble remembering off the top of my head, but I know there’s at least one.
- What marginalized rep would you most strongly like to see more of in books?
- Selfishly, bi polyamory! For a group I’m not a part of, I’d have to say qpoc.
- Do you listen to music while reading?
- Never!! I absolutely cannot focus, and it would have to be instrumental and match the tone perfectly for me to be able to.
- Do you prefer book twitter or bookstagram?
- Book twitter! I feel like it’s easier to interact with and I honestly just always forget about bookstagram, eep.
- Do you listen to any podcasts? If so, what are your favorites?
- Do you genre hop when you read or do you tend to stick to the same genres?
- What’s the best movie you’ve watched so far this year?
- 2019 release you’re most excited about reading?
- What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Describe your ideal home in as much or as little detail as you’d like!
- Favorite snack?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- Favorite book you read as a child?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Are you a pumpkin person?