July was a super solid reading month for me, even though I was in a major slump the last week or so of it. It still flew by, and I’m looking forward to seeing how August goes, since I’m only working part-time this month!
This post contains affiliate links; if you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a commission. Thanks for reading!
- Supper Club by Lara Williams. 4 stars, review.
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow. 4 stars, review.
- The Butterfly Lampshade by Aimee Bender. 2 stars, review.
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore. 3 stars, review.
- The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle. 2.5 stars, review.
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears by Laura van den Berg. 4 stars, review.
- Luster by Raven Leilani. 4.5 stars, review to come.
- The Light Brigade by Kameron Hurley. 3 stars, review.
- The Wicked Sister by Karen Dionne. 2 stars, review to come.
- Survivor Song by Paul Tremblay. 5 stars, review.
Books read: 10 books
Average rating: 3.4 stars
- 28 Weeks Later . 3 stars.
- TV Shows:
- 90 Day Fiance, Season 4 Ep 8
- New Girl, Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 Eps 1-18 [rewatch]
- The Twilight Zone [reboot], Season 2, Eps 5-6
- Video Games:
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine; I played the entirety of this and REALLY liked it, but thought some of the gameplay was lacking. Still recommend it.
- Youtube video; You’re Probably Too Woke for White Fragility by ThePoptimist
- Blog post; Book Recs: Books with Less Than 400 Goodreads Ratings by Reads Rainbow
- Youtube video; “Audiobooking 101” // Tips, Tricks, & Recommendations by Bookish Realm
- Blog post; You guess my favorite books! by Ally Writes Things