It feels like I spent most of July sick, which was incredibly frustrating. I haven’t been able to do stuff around the house OR stuff for fun because I’ve been trying to rest between dogsitting. Thankfully I have August off for dogsitting so far, so I can have some more time to myself. I hope everyone else had a better July than I did. Please update me on your adventures!
- Sorrowland by Rivers Solomon. 2 stars, RTC.
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake. 4 stars, RTC.
- The F*ck It Diet by Caroline Dooner. 3 stars, review.
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager. 1 star, review.
- 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill. 3 stars, RTC.
- The Pallbearers Club by Paul Tremblay. 2 stars, review.
- Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen. 3.5 stars, review.
Books read: 7 books
Average rating: 2.64 stars (ew, I hope August is a better reading month, too!)
- TV Shows:
- Web of Make Believe, Season 1 Eps 5-6
- Get Organized, Season 1 Eps 1-2
- Raised by Wolves, Season 1, Ep 4
- The Boys, Season 3 Eps 6-8