Anna @ Reads Rainbow very kindly tagged me in this! Reads Rainbow is a really lovely collaborative blog that focuses on lgtbqiap+ books, particularly ownvoices ones and I definitely recommend it! They’ve started doing plenty of author interviews as well. 🙂
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
This blog started really just as a way for me to share my thoughts on books. As I expanded my social circle and really became part of the community, I began doing tags and other things as well. I wish there was a more fun story to it! I’ve really loved reading forever and love that blogging makes me more engaged with books.
The first piece of advice I’d give is to not get too bogged down in your scheduling. Of course, I love blogging consistently when I can, but I try not to get too down on myself when I don’t. And the content I make when I don’t is just better!
My second piece of advice is to get to know other bloggers. Not only will you grow your followers, but you will also become inspired by their blogs and build some really lovely friendships with some really lovely people!
Today is another day where I don’t feel like tagging loads of people, so I’ll say I tag you if you’d like to do it! Link back in the comments if you do. 🙂