Hi friends! I hope you’ve all had a lovely month. I switched to grad school full-time this semester, along with working one day a week at my previously full-time job. The first month of the semester has flown by! I’m studying Public Health (what a time for it) and I love it, I’m so glad I chose to do this. 🙂 Unfortunately graduate school has left me with little free time, and what free time I do have I’ve dedicated to physical activity and watching TV. Pleasure reading hasn’t felt like an option at all, as I’ve been trying to give my brain a break when I can. So sadly, for the first time in many years, I went an entire month without reading anything. Except for the many, many readings I’ve done for class. Hopefully I’ll be able to carve out some time for it (and blogging! I miss posting and blog-hopping) as the months go on, but for now I’m just trying not to guilt myself over it.
Books read: 0 books
Average rating: – stars
- TV Shows:
- The Great British Baking Show, Season 4 Eps 2-5
- Lovecraft Country, Season 1 Eps 2-3
- Room 104, Season 3 Eps 1-2
- I Think You Should Leave, Season 1 Eps 1-2
- American Horror Story, Season 8
- Queer Eye, Season 1 Eps 1-8
- The Boys, Season 1 Eps 1-4; Season 1 Eps 1-6
- The Twilight Zone , Season 2 Ep 8
- Video Games:
- Crusader Kings III; I’ve had time to play approximately 10 seconds of this.