March was good! My birthday was at the beginning of the month and my sister threw a really nice party for me. I got REALLY into the JLA Blood & Ash series, which has taken up several late nights for me. I got a new job at a home goods store. I am so close to being done with classes for grad school (although I still have some other things to finish up before I get my degree). I’m looking forward to this summer!
- A Libertarian Walks into a Bear by Matthew Hongoltz-Hetling 2.5 stars, review.
- Near the Bone by Christina Henry. 5 stars, review.
- Human Acts by Han Kang. 3.5 stars, goodreads.
- The Changeling by Victor LaValle. 4 stars, goodreads.
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. DNF, goodreads.
- Why Fish Don’t Exist by Lulu Miller. 5 stars, RTC.
- My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh. 3 stars, review.
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl. 4 stars, RTC.
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L Armentrout. 5 stars, RTC.
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L Armentrout. 5 stars, RTC.
- Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben. 2 stars, review.
Books read: 10 books (+ 1 DNF)
Average rating: 3.9 stars (nice!)
- TV Shows:
- Love Is Blind, Season 2 Eps 10-11
- RuPaul’s Drag Race, Season 14 Eps 9-12
- Monster Factory, Ep 9-10
- Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History, Eps 1-2 (rewatch)
- Attach on Titan, Season 3 Ep 8
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Untucked, Season 14 Eps 2-3, 5, 8-12
- The Dropout, Season 1 Eps 1-7
- Criminal Minds, Season 7 Eps 6-10
- Worst Roommate Ever, Season 1
- iZombie, Season 1 Eps 1-3 (rewatch)
- Catching Killers, Season 1 Ep 1