- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers. 5/5 stars, review.
- Spell on Wheels by Kate Leth. 3/5 stars.
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara. 4.5/5 stars, review.
- Shift by Hugh Howey. 5/5 stars, review.
- Ordinary People by Diana Evans. 4/5 stars, review.
- Merry Inkmas by Talia Hibbert. 5/5 stars.
- Circe by Madeline Miller. 3.5/5 stars.
Books read: 7
Average rating: 4.29 stars
Notable Posts by Others:
- Introducing a New Group: Unexpected Readathon Time! @ Howling Libraries – We had our first readathon recently, and it was a blast! There are optional challenges, but all you really need to do is read. I managed to finish The Long Way, read a graphic novel, and start I’ll Be Gone in the Dark.
- Read More Women @ pace, amore, libri – Because there’s no excuse not to be reading women!
- Breaking Down the Bad Science of Food and Diet Fads @ What’s Nonfiction? – Ren reviews The Angry Chef, which looks fantastic.
- Coherence : I saw this on Rachel’s recommendation and it… sure was something.
- #SquadGoals : My sister and I watched this on Netflix and it was… bad. Our running joke the entire time was that there is apparently only one scholarship in the entire world.
- Deadly Detention : This was just terrible and I have no idea if that was intentional or not. It’s basically The Breakfast Club but with a lot more death.
- Await Further Instructions : I don’t kNOW what I watched.
- Haunting on Fraternity Row : This was bad but also really entertaining.
- Carrie : I was expecting/hoping to like this a lot more than I did, but Chloe Grace Moretz was incredible.
- Us : I had some mixed feelings, I thought this was very good but it didn’t end up being one of my favorites. The score was absolutely fantastic, though.
My Month in Photos: