Okay, so I’d been doing Down the TBR Hole for quite some time and really loved it. BUT, it started to feel a bit like a chore, which is why I’d cut down on it. Luckily, Destiny decided to create a new similar-but-different feature that’s loads of fun called TBR Lows and Highs!
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation of why you removed it
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
All the Good Things
This one is well-reviewed, but just not appealing to me at the moment.
This Darkness Mine
Reading the premise I feel meh, and the reviews are backing me up.
The Upside of Unrequited
I know a lot of people love this, but it’s been on my TBR for a while and I just… don’t really care to get to it.
The Light We Lost
Another one that I’m just not excited about with some very all over the place reviews.
How to Ruin Everything
I’m not sure how I came across this one. It doesn’t seem bad, just not my thing!
We Have Always Lived in the Castle
I believe I heard about this on the Reading Glasses podcast and decided I really needed to read it!
You Don’t Have to Like Me
Pretty sure this was also a Reading Glasses rec!
My Dear Hamilton
I saw someone I knew was reading this and I’m a big Hamilton fan, so I hope it’s worth picking up!